The desire to get out and ride is stronger than ever. That’s why we’re thrilled to welcome you to Arbor Day Farm for the Radler Bike Festival.
Safely Visiting Arbor Day Farm
As you plan your visit here, please know the health and well-being of our guests and team members is always a priority. For this reason, we have put certain measures in place for everyone on the property. We appreciate your willingness to follow these initiatives.
- Guests are asked to practice safe social distancing, remaining 6 ft apart from others. Arbor Day Farm will have visual reminders and barriers to ensure guests are maintaining a safe social distance.
- Guests are asked to wear masks in all indoor public areas.
- All Arbor Day Farm team members are required to wear masks in indoor public areas and wash their hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the property.
- Arbor Day Farm team members will consistently clean indoor high-touch surfaces such as benches, tables, chairs, door handles, and counters. Cleaning staff has been trained by Ecolab, a global leader in in the manufacture and use of disinfectant products.
- If a guest feels sick before ride weekend, we ask that they not visit the farm.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Arbor Day Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
In addition, Lied Lodge employs a SafeSpace initiative to help protect the safety and well-being of guests inside the hotel and restaurant.
Keep in mind
We will update this page with any new safety information and requirements. So please check back before you head down the road.